Automotive/Aerospace 2023-04-17 15:24:13
£30000/annum + £4,800 bonus + excellent benefits
HP22, Buckland, Buckinghamshire
Buckinghamshire Jaguar Land Rover, Aylesbury
Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm + 1 in 4 Saturday morning (paid as overtime)
Salary: basic up to £30,000 + £4,800 bonus
Lookers Buckinghamshire Jaguar Land Rover are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Service Advisor to join our Aftersales Team which consists of Service Advisors, Vehicle Technicians, Apprentices, Workshop and our enthusiastic and friendly Aftersales Manager Jen.
As a Service Advisor at Buckinghamshire Jaguar Land Rover, you will benefit from continuous training opportunities through our in-house brand development, as well as learning from the Aftersales Manager Jen Russack and the Head of Business Steve Richards. This is a truly exciting opportunity with potential for progression opportunities within Lookers!
* Booking MOTs, services and other repair work for our customers
* Advising customers about warranty cover and upselling additional parts / accessories that will benefit the customer
* Liaising with the full Aftersales department to organise and schedule appointments, based on workload and call volumes
* Managing a high-volume of customers daily as well as telephone calls and online booking queries
* Informing customers of turnaround times and ensuring effective communication throughout the time when a customers’ car is in the workshop
* Maintaining accurate customer records, and updating the systems when any bookings have been made
As a Service Advisor at our busy dealership you must have heaps of energy, a warm personality and a real passion for delivering a first class customer experience each and every time. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport easily whilst being able to explain technical information in a way that is clear and concise. Previous experience using Kerridge / ADP would be an advantage, as well as having knowledge of other essential dealer systems.
You will be a great team player but be able to also work independently using your own initiative. We want to hear from you if you have worked in a similar role within the automotive industry and have a passion for customer service and cars!
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK and Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries plus;
* Enhanced holidays that increase with service
* Eligibility to join one of our car schemes
* Critical illness cover after 2 years and Life Assurance
* Smart Health – free access to support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
* Mental Health support available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: Mental Health Aiders on site/online, EveryMind and much more
* Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* For some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus
We strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people, and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So, what are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving license check.
If your skills and experience match what we are looking for, please apply today and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch