Automotive/Aerospace 2023-04-17 13:53:08
£35000/annum OTE £60,000 + excellent benefits
HP22, Buckland, Buckinghamshire
Buckinghamshire Jaguar Land Rover, Aylesbury
44 hours per week: Mon – Fri 8.30am-6pm (weekends on a rota)
Salary: basic £35,000 OTE £60,000
We are recruiting for a super exciting role of a Business Manager to join our luxury dealership in Aylesbury. As Business Manager / Transaction Manager you will support the Sales Team to identify, based on individual customers suitability and requirements, appropriate vehicle, funding and additional products if required.
You will report into Sunny who is positive, friendly and with a wealth of experience he's here to support you in your role to achieve the best possible results. Along with some guidance from Steve our new Head of Business you're set to write a success story! You will ensure the sales process is fully compliant whilst meeting agreed profitability targets and providing customers with a premium service throughout
* Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team
* Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
* Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
* Monitoring finance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
* Assisting management in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
* Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives
* Qualifying customer’s demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product for them
* Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager
Previous management experience gained from within the automotive industry is essential. We are looking for someone with excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills. Proven track record in successfully coaching developing people within the Motor Trade industry is essential. Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity. A full and valid UK Driving Licence is required for insurance purposes.
Lookers are proud to be one of the top three motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK and Ireland. We recognise the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people so we offer an industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries plus;
* Enhanced holidays that increase with service
* Eligibility to join one of our car schemes
* Critical illness cover after 2 years and Life Assurance
* Smart Health – free access to support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
* Mental Health support available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: Mental Health Aiders on site/online, EveryMind and much more
* Enhanced paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave
* For some roles a company car and additional earning potential through commission or bonus
We strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance career development opportunities. We have a great bunch of people, and we like to celebrate and encourage success at all levels with our annual Lookers Excellence Awards. So, what are you waiting for?
Lookers are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to a working environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive, and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role and responsibilities, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving license check.
If your skills and experience match what we are looking for, please apply today and a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch