IT 2022-11-22 20:03:25
£45000 – £55000/annum Plus Package
Technical Presales and Support Engineer Windows Virtualisation Network Applications
Technical Presales and Support Engineer
My fantastic client in Aylesbury is currently looking for a solid Technical Presales and Support Engineer to come on board on a permanent basis. You will lead technical pre- & post-sales engagements, proposing and supporting solutions in-line with commercial targets, while delivering within capabilities and processes. As a customer-facing IT / Technical professional, you will play an integral role in the pre-sales and technical evaluation stage of the product deployment process, in addition to providing post-sales troubleshooting advice to corporate/enterprise end users.
You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to our customers and specify, present, and evangelise the appropriate products. The role will be responsible for the clear articulation of the technical aspects.
Principal Accountabilities and Key Tasks
* Establish yourself as the resident subject matter expert on technical product categories and ecosystems & their interaction with end user environments
* Provide pre- and post-sales technical leadership and support. Call and validate end user product specification requests, manage shipping, tracking and follow-up calls. Delivering consultative product expertise to our Enterprise Sales team and qualified end-users. Capability of working with customers (internal + external) both remotely and in person
* Work closely with Global Sales Engineering colleagues. Global Product Management (GPM) and Technical Support to understand common questions and concerns and act as the first line of engagement between Sales and Product Management
* Develop a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of Kensington products, competitive product differences and customer implementations
* Aid the Kensington Enterprise Sales team in spec’ing the appropriate products into contracts, responding to proposals and RFQ’s to ensure that all product information and recommendations address clients’ requirements
* Provide pre-sales support by participating in online demonstrations, conference calls, on-site sales training and site visits with our Sales, Product or Channel Marketing Teams
* Work with Marketing to create high-impact sales enablement tools for use with prospects and partners, including collateral, demos, whitepapers, sales scripts, and sales training materials
* Must be able to identify personal skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed to increase level of competency with our products
* Provide prospect and market input to Product Management, Sales and Marketing groups within Kensington for Sales follow up
Knowledge & Experience:
* You have at least 5 years collaboration / workspace / pre-sales customer care architecture experience with sales experience or related field experience with customer interaction
* Experience of IT Applications in an enterprise environment including routing and switching technologies
* Understanding of enterprise technologies including network infrastructure, virtualisation, web applications, Windows, Mac, Linux & ChromeOS
* Experience in solution selling, project scoping and product demonstrations
* Success working with Product Management and Product Marketing organisations
This is a permanent role based in Aylesbury and is paying a salary of 50k per annum. The client is also happy to look at remote based candidates.
If you are a Technical Presales and Support Engineer with excellent of experience of leading technical pre- & post-sales engagements and proposing and supporting solutions then please forward your CV to me asap as interviews are being arranged immediately