Automotive/Aerospace 2023-01-13 12:25:27
HP19, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Panel Beater / Technician
Location: Aylesbury, HP19 8UG
Salary: Up to £50,000 basic salary + bonus
Full-Time and Permanent – Monday to Friday (no weekends)
* Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus
* 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* Pension contributions
* Health cash plan
* Ongoing training provided
* Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
Our client is dynamic in their approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service. They ensure that their customers are at the heart of what they do.
About the Job:
As an ATA Panel Beater / Technician, the purpose of your role is to repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to BSI PAS 10125 and manufacturer's standards using specialist body repair equipment.
Working on high-end vehicles, you must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready for agreed timescales.
* Work skilfully and safely under pressure.
* Carry out work in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Be flexible in your approach.
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind. You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
* This is a high volume of repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up-to-date CV to Ellie at Pybus Recruitment