Automotive/Aerospace 2023-01-13 12:55:53
HP19, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job Title: MET Technician
Location: Aylesbury, HP19 8UG
Salary up to £50,000 + bonus + Benefits
* Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus.
* Pension contributions.
* Health cash plan.
* Ongoing training provided.
* Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth.
Our client is one of the largest independent Accident Repair Groups in the UK and is an award-winning company with over 30 years of knowledge and expertise within the vehicle body repair sector. Having originated in the Midlands, the business is expanding rapidly through organic growth and acquisition throughout the UK.
They are actively recruiting for a MET Technician for their Bodyshop
About the Job
As an experienced ATA MET, you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out all necessary mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
* Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel shop.
* Carrying out inspections, fault-finding, and diagnostic work.
* Ordering replacement parts.
* Re-assembling the vehicle with new parts as required to pre-accident condition.
You must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales.
* Work skillfully and safely under pressure.
* Carry out work in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Be flexible in your approach.
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your full CV in the strictest of confident to Ellie at Pybus Recruitment