Automotive/Aerospace 2023-06-19 11:36:11
£40425 – £45478/annum
Hours: Monday to Friday day shift they may switch between – 7am to 4pm, 8am to 5pm and 9am to 6pm. Saturdays on a rota basis 8am to 12pm (paid as overtime as 1.5x) Plenty of overtime available (paid at 1.25x in the week and at 1.5x at weekends)
Bonus: Up to £60k OTE
You can choose between 40hrs per week or 45hrs per week contract (salary varies)
40hrs – £40,425 per annum
45hrs – £45,478 per annum
About our client:
Our client has been established since 1985 and are a household name brand. They have companies in many industries such as Motor, Home, Rescue and Commercial Business
They feature as one of the UK's Top 50 Inclusive Employers and are committed to making their business an inclusive place to work, where everyone can be themselves and succeed in their careers.
Our client care about what they do and aim to provide a phenomenal level of service for their customers. They know that their customer's vehicles make getting from A to B that much easier, whether it's to do the weekly shop, the school run or to get things delivered, it's all important.
Our clients company values:
* Do the right thing – Build sustainable outcomes not processes. Think commercially and choose the right path for our customers, our people and wider stakeholders.
* Aim higher – Be ambitious to achieve even better results. Have confidence, innovate, and try new things. Embrace change to deliver for each other, our customers, and our shareholders.
* Take ownership – Own our success by getting things done. Take the initiative and be accountable. Be curious and own your development and performance.
* Say it like it is – Challenge drives progress. Your input matters so have the courage to say what you think and the patience to listen to others. Keep it simple and customer focussed.
* Work together – Nobody has all the answers. Collaborate and draw upon the diverse skills across our business. Trust each other and focus on customer outcomes to beat our competitors.
* Bring all of yourself to work – Diversity delivers better outcomes. Be the real you and celebrate difference. Respect others, have fun and make this a great place to be.
They recognise they wouldn't be where they are today without their colleagues, that's why they offer excellent benefits designed to suit your lifestyle:
* 9% employer contributed pension
* 50% off home, motor and pet insurance plus free travel insurance and breakdown cover
* Additional optional Health and Dental insurance
* EV car scheme allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid car in a tax efficient way.
* Generous holidays
* Buy as you earn share scheme
* Employee discounts and cashback
* Plus many more
* You will undertake the dismantling and reassembly of vehicles, in accordance with the prescribed method.
* Ensuring that stripping, and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner.
* Final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards.
* Ensure all jobs are completed within the estimated times.
* Ensuring equipment used is operated in accordance with health & safety requirements
* You'll need to demonstrate your experience in stripping, refurbishing, and fitting a wide variety of vehicles, as well as working to meet our customer's needs.
* You will need an ATA or NVQ Level 3 qualification
* Driving Licence
* You will need your own tools
* You'll need be enthusiastic, upbeat and committed to delivering the best repair service.
* If you love to stay busy this role is really for you.
Aligra have been established since 2007 and have since implemented supply partnerships with a number of the UK’s leading logistics companies. Whilst we work across all industries, we specialise in recruitment and talent management for the Automotive & Engineering, Driving & Industrial, Hospitality and Professional & Executive sectors