IT 2023-01-30 11:11:15
£30000 – £35000/annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Based within a medical company just outside of High Wycombe, Bucks, this IT Support Team Leader is responsible for overseeing the IT Support team’s day to day operations ensuring an excellent level of service is provided to the organisation. This includes line management responsibilities for 3 IT Support staff including day to day team management, performance management and reviews.
Leading a friendly support team you will offer efficient and effective support for all business critical systems, both hardware and software. You will provide 1st and 2nd line desktop support to all users, both onsite and remotely. You will assist in maintaining the company IT network infrastructure, telecoms systems and other peripherals. You will assist with troubleshooting systems and network problems as well as configuration and installation of new PCs, laptops, tablets, smartphones and other IT hardware.
You will ensure that the IT Service Desk system is fit for purpose and is used effectively and efficiently by the team. Undertake regular reviews of tickets and provide reports and recommendations to the Head of IT.
You will contribute to and deliver improvements that support the continuous improvement of processes and controls within the team and assist with reviewing technologies that might aid the business.
What do I need for the IT Support Team Leader role?
* 1st line/2nd line general IT Support background with proven experience in a similar environment.
• Leadership experience and ambition
• Experience of supporting Microsoft Operating Systems, Server and Office 365
• Application Support experience (CRM or ERP)
• Networking experience including DNS, DHCP, switches and cabling
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to give clear instructions and explain technical issues internally and to suppliers.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business priorities
• Ability to prioritise work/good organisational skills
• Good Team Player
• Possess a 'can do’ attitude
• Strong customer facing skills.
* Live within a commutable distance of High Wycombe, Loudwater, Marlow, Aylesbury etc