Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-03-09 12:54:41
£80000 – £90000/annum Company Car + 30% Bonus + 10% Matche
Our client is a major international commercial vehicle manufacturer, and they are looking for a Head of Finance to join their team in Dunstable. Possessing proven business acumen and commercialism, this is a genuine opportunity for you to make your mark on an international business
BASIC SALARY: £80,000 – £90,000
· Company Car
· 30% Bonus
· 10% Matched Pension
· 25 days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Watford, Aylesbury, Bedford, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Harpenden, Leighton Buzzard, Hitchin, Hemel Hempstead
JOB DESCRIPTION: Head of Commercial Finance – Commercial Vehicles, Automotive
The successful candidate will be ideally working for a large corporate business of have similar experience, you may aspire to move into a global organisation. This is a commercial finance role and will include exposure to data from all areas of the business. This isn't a shrinking violets transactional finance role.
The main duties will include:
· Being a key member of the management team supporting and setting the strategic direction of the business
· Direct reporting to the Managing Director, with multiple direct reports and circa 20 indirect reports
· Regular collaboration and meetings with the heads of all sales divisions
· Provide financial and commercial support to the business.
· Prepare and present at Board Meetings to the UK Executive with the MD
· Provide strategic analysis to assist long term business planning and decision making.
What is in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to become a driving force in a business and really focus on the commercial side of finance. This role will have the genuine opportunity and autonomy to Set and deliver the finance strategy, with the purpose of driving performance through the wider team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Head of Commercial Finance – Commercial Vehicles, Automotive
As the Head of Commercial Finance, you will have a wealth of experience leading a commercially focussed finance function within a large corporate business environment. We would be delighted to receive applications from Financial Controllers / Directors / Business Partners with aspirations to secure a move to a progressive business where your insights and suggestions will have the potential to shape the organisation. In addition, you will have.
· A finance qualification (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
· The ability to take an overall commercial view of our business from a financial perspective
· A wealth of strategic planning experience
· An understanding of a retail business environment (ideally)
· Strong communication skills and the willingness to have commercial input at local and group level
· Experience of legal, personnel, health & safety, and company secretarial issues
We offer commercial vehicle users a large choice of innovative services and vehicles (from 3.1 to 120 T), adapted to a wide range of transport activities: distribution, construction, heavy construction, long distance. Our vehicles are sturdy and reliable with low fuel consumption that enables them to deliver greater productivity and control operating costs.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets and worked with the following products and/or services: Finance Manager, Senior Accountant, Accountant, Commercial Accountant, Assistant Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Finance Director, Finance and Commercial Director, Head of FP&A, Financial Planning And Analysis Manager, Head of Finance & Operations, Finance Manager, Business Partner, Director of Finance, DOF, HOF, CFO, FD, FC
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: MT17212, Wallace Hind Selection