Customer Services 2023-02-10 10:45:19
Customer Service Desk Advisor | Aylesbury | £26K Per Annum | Hybrid
Our client is looking for a friendly Customer Service Desk Advisor to join their company based in Aylesbury on a permanent basis.
If you are looking to work for a fast growing, friendly company then look no further. Our client offer a flexible work life balance with a couple of days working from home once you have passed probation.
* Enquiries/complaints, dealing with clients with empathy and understanding – priority is to ensure all incoming calls are answered
* Ensure ‘Service Inbox’ is actioned promptly with customers called back same day
* Arranging Maintenance and Reactive work – Ensuring Jobs are raised to the correct ‘Job Type’, clients are called to arrange access, customer contract details checked and updated, with a confirmation email sent on every job raised
* Checking previous job notes and outstanding quotes to obtain a full understanding of the clients requirements
* Ordering and distributing parts to engineers
* Raise Purchase Orders and Process Invoices
* Re-schedule incomplete Repairs and PPM’s and return visits promptly
* Ensure Key Account portals are updated as required.
* Dealing with customer complaints and escalating when necessary
* Update Paid Maintenance Contracts – checking and updating customer contact details
* Update Warranty Contract – checking and updating customer contact details
* Collate engineer’s hours
* Report accurate KPIs
* Update expired Warranties and Maintenance contracts
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9-5:30 or 8:30 – 5 & Friday – 4pm Finish
Please respond to this job advert if you think you would be suitable or contact Sally Madden at Sky Personnel