Automotive/Aerospace 2023-01-29 11:24:06
£45000 – £50000/annum Up to 50k + bonus
HP19, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Technician
Location: Aylesbury, HP19 8UG
Salary: Up to £50,000 basic salary (depending on experience and qualifications) + bonus – OTE 55-60K
* Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
* Pension contributions
* Health cash plan
* Ongoing training provided
* Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
Role is working Monday to Friday and normal daytime hours (no weekends)
Our client is one of the largest independent Accident Repair Groups in the UK and is an award-winning company with over 30 years of knowledge and expertise within the vehicle body repair sector. Having originated in the Midlands, the business is expanding rapidly through organic growth and acquisition throughout the UK.
They are dynamic in their approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service. They ensure that our customers are at the heart of what we do.
Whether it is minor car park damage or a road traffic accident our clients 58 repair centres provide a range of services that use modern repair methods to put your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition, ensuring we repair every vehicle with utmost pride and care.
They are now looking for a Vehicle Paint Sprayer / Technician for their Accident Repair / Bodyshop in Aylesbury.
About the Job
As an ATA Painter/prepper, working on super luxury vehicles, you will be responsible for:
* Running our spray booth
* Checking that the vehicle has been masked and prepared to the required standard
* Mixing and matching colours
* Checking the painted job is acceptable to refit
* You will carry out high volume repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
If you are a highly skilled painter / prepper who is consistently outstanding and consistently overachieves in your role by displaying professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail and customer focused, then come and work for our client.
You must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
* Work skillfully and safely under pressure
* Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
* Be flexible in your approach
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
* You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your full CV in the strictest of confident to Jonathan Sweasey at Pybus Recruitment