Engineering 2022-11-23 10:27:36
£20000 – £24000/annum
Our client based in Aylesbury are actively seeking a trainee mechanical fitter to join their growing team.
The trainee mechanical fitter will have the following responsibilities:
* To carry out fitting /assembly work as directed by Production Leader.
* To adhere to working instructions as specified internally from engineers, project manager and supervisors.
* To follow all Health & Safety requirements.
* Participate in the quality control processes.
* Participate in continuous improvement projects.
* Work to a high standard of manufacturing.
The mechanical fitter / assembler will recieve a wealth of hands on training and should have previous experience using a variety of hand tools.
The company are at an exciting time of growth within the industry and seeking someone with suitable experience, that can hit the ground running