Engineering 2022-11-22 15:49:41
HP22, Weston Turville, Buckinghamshire
Your New Company:
Specialising in the packaging and manufacturing sector, this client offers a challenging role with a large, established business, working a days 12 hour shift pattern.
Leading a small team of multi-skilled engineers, you will ideally have experience of fast moving manufacturing environments.
What is on offer?
* 44k Package (Depending on experience)
* Leadership/Coordinator Role
* Day Shifts Only – 4 on 4 off (06:00-18:00)
* Aston Clinton, Aylesbury
* Plastics manufacturing business
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Food/FMCG/Plastics/Packaging engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
* Coordinate and plan works across your shift pattern
* Update and amend data within CMMS
* Work in partnership with the Site Engineering Manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
* Basic PLC Fault Finding (not coding).
* Working on VSD's, motors, single phase, three phase etc.
* Responding to break downs and reactive maintenance.
* Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and electrical and mechanical machinery.
* Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
* Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
* Time served engineer, preferably from the Packaging/Food/FMCG Industry
* Leadership experience
* Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. Time served or HNC/HND/ONC/OND
* Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
* Working knowledge of electrical fault finding
* Working experience within highly automated environments
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency