Social Care 2023-04-07 00:00:47
£10 – £11.50/hour
HP21, Walton, Buckinghamshire
Based in: Aylesbury
Shift: Full and Part Time roles available
Monday to Friday: 0700 to 1500 (40 hours)
Monday to Friday: 1500 to 2300 (40 hours)
Monday to Sunday: Flexi – 0700 to 2300 (40 hours)
Sunday: 1500 to 0730 (16 hours)
Comfort Care Services are a leading provider of high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
As a Support Assistant you will be classed as a “Key Worker” allowing you to provide a rewarding service to your community during these difficult times.
Support Assistants are the most vital members of our team and due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us. You will support our service users to enjoy a fulfilling and meaningful life, participate within the community and develop their abilities to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Implementing and carrying out individual service user support plans
* Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the service users
* Supporting service user's to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
* Support the service user's with taking their medication
* Support with their daily living skills and domestic chores
* Accurately keeping daily records.
* Personal Care
* particippating in outdoor activities with Service Users such as Swimming, Horseriding, shopping, cinema etc.
Experience in Learning Disabilites is Essential for this role as Service Users may be challenging.
If you have a caring, empathetic and compassionate nature, a strong belief in teamwork, a keen work ethic and are ready to explore a career in care, then we want to hear from you.
Wat we offer in return:
* Competitive rates of pay
* 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
* Paid In house training
* Career opportunities and progression
* Contributory company pension scheme
* Other benefits include – business mileage, care certificates, two weeks paid shadowing and medication training.
* Paid DBS
For an informal chat please call our friendly Recruitment Team on (phone number removed)