Manufacturing/Surveying 2023-06-19 10:25:56
£27000 – £32000/annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and dedicated individual with a driven personality to join our client based in Aylesbury as a Quality Inspector.
The main objective of the role is to ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring the manufacture of products are monitored and reviewed to produce a high-quality product.
Responsibilities include –
• To carry out inspection & testing of materials and components using variety of processes/techniques in accordance with job card instructions, drawings, specifications, and relevant quality procedures.
• To accurately interpret component drawings and test procedures so that part numbers, drawing issues, product requirements and special process requirements can be correctly identified and applied.
• To generate inspection reports/non-conformance reports in accordance with company quality policy.
• To record all inspection and testing work
• To identify jigs & components using laser marking specified in accordance with job card instructions.
• To handle materials carefully and comply with safety regulations so that components are not damaged, and accidents do not occur due to mishandling.
• To complete work in accordance with required work schedules so that productivity can be maintained at the highest level.
• To liaise with internal personnel, suppliers, and customers in the resolution of quality issues.
• To assist in the successful implementation of ongoing company quality programs such as continuous improvement, ISO:9001 QMS etc.
• Part marking.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm however some scope outside of these hours will be required.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission. To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK