Education 2023-03-06 09:49:13
£26948 – £38174/annum
KS2 PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER
AYLESBURY -EASTER 2023 START
– KS2 Primary school teacher
– Working as a role model & using creative methods to deliver knowledge
– Working as an active team member contributing to improving the overall culture at the school
– Assessing student progress, providing unique teaching strategies where appropriate
The successful candidate must be experienced and skilled in teaching KS2 students and own the ability to develop and create schemes of work. the right person must demonstrate a forward thinking, professional attitude with the goal to actively contribute to the schools immaculate culture.
A recognised teaching qualification or equivalent is compulsory.
– Well organised and remarkable in terms of culture and reputation
– Fantastic and acknowledged records/results in academic achievements
– Unique teaching and learning strategies which develop student learning at all levels
– Conveniently Located close to public transport links such as bus/trains and motorway links
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US!
– SUPERB PAY RATES
– SPECIALISED CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– DEVOTED CONSULTANT FOR YOU
– A CHARMING PENSION SCHEME
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR SUCCESFUL RFFERALS WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact Supply desk on or email We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
I look forward to hearing from you