Education 2023-03-03 15:52:11
Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK and based in the Aylesbury area**
Primary School Teacher
Fully qualified teachers also able to join us as Support Teachers
* Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7SX
* Term time only, Saturday roles available
* An individual we hire to a Primary School Teacher role can expect to earn: * £38 per hour
* On a Saturday, you could earn £247 for 6.5 hours (including a lunch hour)
We are looking for part-time Primary School Teachers to help pupils pass their 11+ exams.
Our small class sizes enable you to focus on what you do best – delivering the best possible outcomes for your students.
Who are we Looking for?
Due to continued growth, we are expanding our team and introducing additional classes in Aylesbury on Saturdays.
As a result, we have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified teacher to earn extra income.
You will be dedicated to achieving results for highly motivated pupils in small, focussed classes of no more than 10 students.
* Excellent, qualified teachers. Please only apply if you are a qualified teacher.
* Patience, supportiveness and friendliness.
We are also recruiting fully qualified teachers to join us as Support Teachers in our existing classes so apply today if this interests you.
Full lesson plans and course materials will all be provided.
Marie Redmond Tuition is a thriving and reputable Ofsted registered company that provides 11+ tuition courses designed to give children the confidence they need to sit and pass exams in a friendly, stress-free environment.
We are always looking out for outstanding Primary School Teachers due to our continued growth.
Why work for Marie Redmond Tuition:
* Detailed lesson plans provided for every lesson.
* All resources and course materials provided, including Marie Redmond’s Superbrain.
* Small class sizes with motivated students.
* Initial and ongoing training, with support.
* A supportive, friendly teaching team.
Please Note: An enhanced DBS disclosure and references will be required for this post.
To be considered you must be authorised to work in the UK and be based in the Aylesbury area. Please do not apply if you do not live within a commutable distance of this role.
We take great pride in offering an outstanding service to pupils and parents and we believe that begins by ensuring our teachers are fully equipped to do so.
If this sounds like an educational role you could excel at – apply now!
How to apply for the Primary School Teacher role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes NQT, Qualified Teacher, Graduate Teacher, Year 4 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, Key Stage 2 Teacher, Maths Teacher, English Teacher, Teaching Jobs Aylesbury, Teacher Roles Buckinghamshire, Part Time Teacher, 11+ Tutor, Key Stage 2 Tutor