Automotive/Aerospace 2023-02-08 08:43:04
£35000 – £50000/annum + benefits (full disclosure below)
HP19, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
One of the largest Independent Accident Repair Groups in the UK are currently recruiting for Panel Beaters at their site in Aylesbury.
Seeking a candidate with dealership, refurb or accident repair experience, with this role offering immediate work for a Panel Beater!
The Panel Beater will be doing all aspects of panel work on a variety of new and nearly new cars and must be able to do all aspects of panel beating work, such as:
* Previous experience in Bodyshop repairs.
* Bumper Repairs, Small/Medium Filler Jobs, Pulling Dents
* Welding Rear Quarter Panels
* Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage.
* Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
* Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
* Straightening and aligning car frames and unibodies.
This role offers invaluable, long-term experience working within a busy Accident Repair Centre for the Panel Beater on a day shift.
The shift itself operates on a typical Monday – Friday basis,
8:00am – 5:00pm (To Be Confirmed) with overtime available if/when.
This company are also looking to recruit the same trades in the following areas, so if you know anyone please get in touch.
– High Wycombe
– Denaby Main
If this position is of interest to you please contact Cookie at HP4 Recruitment or submit your CV as directed