Administration 2022-11-01 15:10:02
Our Client, a family Fire Alarm Company with offices in Aylesbury/ Carlisle, offers an exciting new opportunity for Operations Administrator to join their growing team in Aylesbury.
This is a hands-on role in a fast pace environment, which requires structured organisational skills and professional phone manner.
We are looking for candidates that:
* Are hands-on and eager to get in the thick of things
* Confident in the phone to build relationship with the customers and engineers in order to organise maintenance and call out visits.
* Have high attention to detail to match the requested works have been completed and invoice the jobs.
* Have proven organisational skills
* Is someone who likes working on multiple tasks at the same time
* Good to work under pression
* Is a team player with good interpersonal skills
* Is a logical and strategic thinker
* Will thrive within a non-corporate, entrepreneurial environment.
The Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to; assisting in the day to day scheduling, ordering and organising of parts for engineers and communicate with customers.
Essential knowledge / experience required:
* Previous experience in Reporting roles
* Proven MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Word
* (Fire Alarm parts/ services highly regarded)
* Training on out bespoke scheduling system provided
* Analytical skills highly regarded
* Process improvement skills highly regarded
* Ability to communicate with multiple levels, engineers and customers effectively
* Able to implement a weekly meeting to sum the previous weeks works.
The successful candidate will work 8:30 am- 5 pm with 1/2 hour lunch (unpaid break) and receive a salary which is negotiable on experience