Administration 2022-10-28 15:40:23
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Trust Location: Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Would you like to be a part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? If you answered yes, then Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust is the place for you.
About the Trust
Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust provides acute, community and specialist healthcare services to patients across the county of Buckinghamshire, and neighbouring areas. We have over 6,000 highly trained doctors, nurses, midwives, health visitors, therapists, healthcare scientists and other support staff caring for more than half a million patients every year. Our patients are at the heart of everything that we do, and our aim is to provide safe and compassionate care, every time. Our focus is on providing right care, right place, right time, first time and everything we do is aimed at delivering high-quality care when and where our patients need it.
What you’ll be responsible for:
* Co-ordinate and run the Trusts monthly health assistant assessment days in Partnership with Aylesbury College group
* Liaise with Hiring managers to place successful HCAs in their departments
* Update the recruitment candidate database
* Deal with telephone queries from recruiting managers, candidates and HR colleagues
* Deal with any recruitment issues that may arise
You’ll learn the following whilst working at the trust:
1. An in depth understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in working within the NHS
2. Knowledge of the systems used, to effectively complete your role to the highest standard at all times
3. A sense of teamwork, gained through working alongside and supporting colleagues from all levels, within the organisation
You’ll have the following skills/experience:
* Excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
* Microsoft office skills- Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Previous administrative experience
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Excellent telephone manner
Depending on the Trust, you may require variable additional certification and skills.
As a member of NHS Professionals, you have fantastic benefits:
* Competitive pay rates- work this week, get paid next week
* Essential support when you need it- 24/7 365 days- call us anytime
* Multi locational- work across neighbouring Trusts
* Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go- access your “My Bank” shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
* Varied working options to suit your lifestyle- access to the Bank gives you options of ad hoc shifts or longer-term placements
* Training and development opportunities- Keep up with the essentials and more
* Build holiday allowance for every shift you work- your work life balance is important to us
* Stakeholder pension scheme available- a flexible future for you and yours
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialise in outing people in place to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members.
As an equal opportunities’ organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants form a range of backgrounds to apply.
By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
NHS Professionals manage your data, please see our Privacy Notice on our website