Administration 2023-04-21 10:40:36
£25000 – £27500/annum
My Buckinghamshire based client has been successfully trading since the 1970’s and is a medium sized cleaning company trading in NW England, East Anglia, London and the northern and western Home Counties, from Oxfordshire in the north to the M4 corridor in the south. They provide daily cleaning, window cleaning and a broad range of specialist cleaning services employing circa 1,000 people. I am currently on their behalf looking for an individual to join their friendly team to provide Office Administrator/Customer liaison support from the clients air-conditioned office in Aylesbury. This is a permanent role with the working hours being (Apply online only). The purpose of the role is to deal with queries and issues using the phone or email as well as providing general administration support.
Key Personal and Job Requirements
* Confident dealing with queries/issues on the telephone/via email – excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to share information within the team ensuring that queries/issues are dealt with in an appropriate time frame.
* Compile customer feedback to be entered into the quality systems
* Sending out letters to customers and suppliers
* Good working knowledge of office and reception routines and practices
* Good administration skills
* Excellent computer skills – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications including an ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
* Ability to use own initiative and work within a team
Key Behavioural Competencies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Assumes responsibility and accountability for deadlines
* Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy in the work performed
* Good organisational and prioritisation skills
* Team player with good networking skills
* Self-motivated with ability to learn new tasks quickly and effectively and able to use own initiative
* Experience of working in a busy office environment is highly desirable
* Solid understanding and knowledge of customer interaction
Salary £25k-£27k negotiable, 20 days holiday.
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers