Automotive/Aerospace 2023-01-29 10:39:11
£40000 – £50000/annum Up to 50k + bonus
HP19, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job Title: MET Technician
Location: Aylesbury, HP19 8UG
Salary: Up to £50,000 basic salary + bonus – OTE 55-60K
* Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
* Pension contributions
* Health cash plan
* Ongoing training provided
* Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth
Our client is one of the largest independent Accident Repair Groups in the UK and is an award-winning company with over 30 years of knowledge and expertise within the vehicle body repair sector. Having originated in the Midlands, the business is expanding rapidly through organic growth and acquisition throughout the UK.
They are dynamic in their approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service. They ensure that our customers are at the heart of what we do.
Whether it is minor car park damage or a road traffic accident their 60 repair centres provide a range of services that use modern repair methods to put your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition, ensuring we repair every vehicle with utmost pride and care.
They are now actively recruiting for a MET Technician for their bodyshop in Aylesbury.
About the Job
As an experienced ATA MET, you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out all necessary mechanical and body work on allocated jobs
* Dismantling vehicles ready for the panel shop
* Carrying out inspections, fault-finding, and diagnostic work
* Ordering replacement parts
* Re-assembling the vehicle with new parts as required to pre-accident condition
You must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
* Work skillfully and safely under pressure
* Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
* Be flexible in your approach
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind
* You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your full CV in the strictest of confident to Ellie at Pybus Recruitment