Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-03-21 08:11:12
£30000/annum plus benefits
This IFA Administrator job in Aylesbury provides opportunity to join a growing, forward-thinking, wealth management firm.
As an IFA Administrator, you would be supporting their Financial Advisors with administrative duties, including processing new business, illustrations, fact finds, liaising with providers and clients.
Part of your main responsibility will be to produce review letters for clients, therefore previous experience of using Intelligent Office (or similar systems) would enable you to quickly transition into the role.
Our client specialises in providing tailored solutions to heir clients across pensions, investments, protection, IHT and corporate employee benefits. They use the latest technology to support their services.
IFA Administrator Requirements
* You must have 2+ years’ experience as an IFA Administrator
* Individuals with qualifications towards their Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning would be beneficial but not essential
* Experience of using Intelligent Office would be highly advantageous
This growing Wealth Management firm with £200m Funds Under Management has aspirations of doubling their FuM in 2023 through organic growth and further acquisitions. The firm is led by highly experienced individuals with positive approach to business.
IFA Administrator Benefits
* Salary of £30,000 plus benefits
* Normal working hours of 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (35 hours per week)
* Office based role in Aylesbury with some flexible working considered
* Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation
Call us now on (phone number removed) or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information