Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-01-11 14:32:24
£50000 – £60000/annum Benefits- Inc Bonus
Our client, a global household brand based in Aylesbury has a rare opportunity for a Group Reporting Accountant to make a move into a fast paced, high profile role in industry. Working closely with the Group Financial Reporting Manager you will play a key role in the continued growth of the business.
-Preparing intercompany journals and a monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances and interest;
– Preparing month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations;
– Preparing draft monthly Group Management Accounts and Cash Flow statement for review by the Group Reporting manager, providing commentary on trading performance and variances to budget, particularly around working capital;
– Assisting in the preparation of the quarterly Bond statements with commentary and analytical review of prior-year variances;
– Assisting in the preparation of the draft annual statutory accounts for review by the Group Reporting Manager, preparing year end audit schedules and liaising with external auditors;
– Monitor spend against provisions, exceptional costs and finance lease creditors providing budget and forecast input where needed;
– Review, translation and posting of monthly submissions from overseas subsidiary;
– Support the Management Accounting team with month-end activities, ensuring there is good communication and mutual support between the teams;
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified with a strong record of achievement to date. You will have recent experience of accounting legislation principles (IFRS). You must be flexible, organised and able to meet strict deadlines. You will have excellent attention to detail, first class communication skills and the ability to work closely with Senior Management.
AGY – Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different – Membership NOT Registration