Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-01-11 16:09:46
£12 – £13/hour
Our client a well-established company based in Aylesbury is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
You will assist in collating and verifying financial evidence to process grant claims. This is a remote role working from home but will require you to commute to Aylesbury for ad hoc meetings. This is a temporary contract for approximately 7 months until the 30th June 2023.
The successful candidate must be to an intermediate level on Excel and be prepared to work on it daily.
* Reconcile purchase invoices to bank statements in line with the original Grant Offer conditions made to an applicant.
* Completing relevant forms for accuracy to support payment of grant utilising Microsoft Excel
* Assist in verifying energy saving post project installation
* Compare energy/utility use datasets – from two distinct time periods.
* Demonstrate how patterns of usage have altered
* Extrapolate data from time periods of varying lengths
* Be able to determine the type of utility that may be saved with low carbon interventions.
* Convert data to CO²e equivalent using DEFRA emission figure.
* Be able to create documents to a specified template structure, suing Microsoft Word
* Undertake other tasks as and when required
* Good time management
* Like to work with numbers
* Data analyst experience
* Excellent Excel skills essential
* Strong Microsoft word skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work on your own
* Eye for detail and accuracy essential.
* Strong work ethic