Social Care 2023-01-13 16:10:23
£26100/annum + Qualifications & Career Prog
Are you looking for a Deputy Care Manager Position where you can make a positive impact on the lives of others while being able to obtain further training and career progression?
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for an Assistant Service Manager / Deputy Care Manager to oversee their service in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. This service provides support to the elderly, people with dementia and those with elderly related illnesses so experience at a senior or deputy manager level with this client group would be desirable.
Deputy Care Manager Job Purpose:
* Motivate and inspire your teams to provide outstanding support through effective training, coaching and leadership by example.
* Acting as a role model and leader in the delivery of active support, you will empower the people you support to have active and fulfilling lives aligned with their needs and aspirations.
* Working collaboratively with the other members of the Service Leadership Team you will help to oversee and manage the smooth running of this service including rostering, support plans, staff deployment and managing budgets.
Deputy Care Manager Responsibilities:
* Being an empathetic, compassionate, and patient individual by providing in person-centred approaches for those who you support and leading your team to success.
* Being an effective communicator with the ability to influence others and to ensure you get the best from your team. You will possess excellent leadership and team management skills to ensure you and your team work collaboratively and effectively.
* Being an effective coach and mentor for your team and possess good IT skills.
* Ability to think on your feet and making the commitment to see things through and get the best outcomes for the people you support.
* Having a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
* You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
What they offer you:
* £26,100 p/a
* Excellent Career Progression
* Further Qualifications and Training
* Attractive Benefits Package