Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-04-21 11:17:47
£40000 – £45000/annum Full Benefits
Nr Aylesbury (Hybrid working)
£40,000 to £45,000 + Full Benefits (1 year fixed term contract)
We have a very exciting, fixed term one year contract (possible extensions), for you, an experienced Data Analyst, working for a fantastic organisation near Aylesbury, Bucks.
As the Data Analyst is focused on the process of inspecting, cleansing, modelling, and interpreting data and turns it into information which can offer ways to influence business decisions across the organisation.
As the Data Analyst, your key responsibilities will be to:
* Develop and maintain analytic systems e.g. Power BI
* Weekly reporting on business performance using Power BI
* Quarterly reporting on sustainability metrics to be agreed
* Work closely with management and users to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
* Proactively analyse data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance
* Develop and support reporting processes
* Monitor and audit data quality
* Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
* Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
* Provide sector and competitor benchmarking as required
Essential experience for the Data Analyst:
* PowerBI Data modelling & Reporting experience essential
* Experience with front / back end Power BI
* Experience with understanding various data sets and extracting data (ideally financial data experience)
* Proficient in SQL DAX
* Stakeholder management at all levels
* Task orientated, ability to take direction / tasks and deliver.
* Experience of interpreting, analyzing and documenting business performance
* Experience of data analysis tools/packages, data modelling, data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
* Experience of working with sensitive data
* Excellent and proven analytic skills
* Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
Please note that you will need to drive to get to the site as it's a difficult location to reach with public transport.
If you are an experienced Data Analyst, looking for an exciting new opportunity with an amazing organisation, please send your CV to me today