Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-03-28 10:01:10
£21500 – £24000/annum Parking + Hybrid
Calling all Pet Lovers, do you like helping customer and have a passion for Cats, Dogs and Horses?
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Location, Aylesbury, HP21 – Onsite parking, next to Aylesbury Station – HYBRID WORKING
Start 20th February 2023
1 x day in the office – the rest from home once training has completed
Salary: £21,500 – £24,000per annum depending on experience
9-5pm – 10am-6pm Monday – Friday
Our client administers a range of pet insurance policies including those on behalf of The Kennel Club and other affinity partners, providing peace of mind for owners and the best possible care and protection for their pet.
To respond appropriately to all customer enquiries
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
• Handle all rentention and renewal calls, both inbound and outbound, to ensure optimal rate of retained and renewed policies
• Outbound calling including but not limited to rentnetion and renewal, bredders, requesting information for claims and underwriting of new policy applications.
• Objection handling, policy cancellations, premium increases and claims decisions.
• Answer all customer incoming calls efficiently and professionally at all times
• Escalation point for complex queries and carry out investigations to find the satisfactory resolution
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Effective questioning and listening skills.
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Computer literate (MS Office) with keyboard skills.
• Precise comprehension and ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.
• Ability to work to agreed performance targets.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply please contact Kylie Ross (phone number removed) or email – for a informal chat