Social Care 2023-01-13 16:15:01
Permanent, Part Time
£10.10 – £11.10/hour + NVQ 2 Offered & Career Prog
Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Are you a care assistant with a natural person-centred approach with a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for a Care Assistant to join their service in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The service specialises in supporting the elderly and individuals with dementia and Alzheimer’s so experience within this client group is essential. We are currently looking for part time and full-time care assistant to work either day shifts OR night shifts. In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, training, and an attractive benefits package.
We are looking for a Care Assistant who has:
* A friendly, caring approach
* A genuine desire to help others
* The ability to relate to people with a variety of backgrounds
* A professional, reliable, and flexible attitude
* The ability to work on your own or in a team
* Patience and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, then in return you will be rewarded with:
* A competitive salary
* Free training
* Regular support and supervisions
* Support for Health and Social Care Qualifications such as NVQ / QCF
* Contribution towards company pension scheme
Activities of support vary from daily living skills i.e. cooking, cleaning, personal care, travel escorts, teaching of independent life skills to assistance with accessing community-based activities