Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-01-31 12:38:54
Permanent, Part Time
£24500 – £26500/annum plus bonus & KPI-led pay reviews
HP22, Wingrave, Buckinghamshire
We're looking for part-time and full-time experienced Bookkeepers to join our growing team.
We're not “just” accountants here! Our focus is on client experience and supporting local business growth. So, our ongoing support to our clients includes tax, accountancy, business development and business coaching.
The successful candidate will join a team of part and fully qualified accountants whilst working alongside our business consultants and business support team. You will earn between £24,500 – £26,500 (depending on experience) with the potential to earn an annual bonus and annual pay reviews.
This role is best suited to an experienced Bookkeeper who is prepared to learn new skills, embrace personal development, and is willing to take on new challenges.
Essential Role Requirements
* Previous experience in a similar Bookkeeping role.
* Previous experience in completing VAT Returns.
Highly Desirable Experience (not essential)
* Exposure to different business structures (i.e., sole trader, partnership, and limited company).
* Minimum of 12 months experience working within an Accountancy Practice.
* VAT Returns (Bookkeeping).
* Monthly and weekly Payroll along with associated journals (as delegated by Payroll Manager and supported by the necessary training).
* Ensuring clients' needs are consistently met with queries effectively resolved, jobs completed on-time and to the expected standards.
* Ensuring effective management of any business-related client admin
* Ensure all records and documentation is managed as per company procedures ensuring works can be completed in the most efficient manner.
We are a family-run business providing clients with accountancy, tax, and business development services.
Shirts, ties or shiny polished shoes won’t be found in our offices…we pride ourselves on building long-term client relationships so having a relaxed, yet professional environment clients can come into is essential.
Our highly experienced Accountants and Business Consultants provide our clients with the highest service levels supported by the resources and advice required to help them achieve long-term profitability and business success.
Our Core Values:
* Family – spending valuable time with family is highly encouraged, for both clients and team members. Our client respects the need for a healthy work life balance.
* Fairness – their reciprocal approach to fairness ensures they build relationships based on honest communication and trust.
* Fun – the team enjoy what they do, and they strive to build an environment that complements the friendly, motivated, and respectful team and client base.
* Focus – supported by their determination to succeed for the team, the business and their clients, their focused approach ensures they deliver results.
Why should you apply?
* A family-run approach to professional working.
* A sustainable approach to accounting – Green Returns is just one of our latest sustainability initiatives (we plant a tree for every tax return we complete).
* Structured achievable KPI and review led annual bonus and pay review scheme.
* The chance to join a well-established company.
* The opportunity to become part of a hard-working, dedicated team.
* Personal development plans designed to offer progression from within rather than hiring in at senior levels.
* Opportunities for professional qualifications with associated training and support programs.
* Free onsite parking and access to fixed fee electric vehicle charging stations.
We only currently have one Bookkeeper vacancy but we are focused on finding the right people to join our team. So this could be two part-time team members to fill one full-time vacancy. This is why we have adverstised for both full-time and part-time opportunities.
The BAS Associates Ltd office is based in Wingrave (between Leighton Buzzard and Aylesbury). There are no public transport routes to our office. We are an in-office team without any current opportunities for homeworking