Accounting/Financial/Insurance 2023-02-01 15:43:42
£21000 – £27000/annum 23 Days Annual Leave
HP18, Chilton, Buckinghamshire
The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Clerk, to join our client based on the outskirts of Aylesbury.
Hours: Monday – Friday (08:00 – 17:00)
Location: Aylesbury (Outskirts)
Salary: £21,000 – £27,000 Per Annum
Benefits: 23 Days Holiday
* Methodical and organised
* Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
* Computer literate (Excel – Vlook up and Pivot, Word, Emails etc)
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Previous experience in inputting invoices
About the role:
* Matching & coding invoices and credit notes to PO
* Processing approximately 1000 Invoices per month
* Entering invoices and credit notes on operations system
* Ensuring VAT is correct.
* Running Reports to post invoices from Operations system to financial
* Preparing Invoices for payment runs.
* Collating Payment runs
* Processing payment runs
* Statement reconciliations.
* Account reconciliations
* Month End Procedures
* Deal with invoice queries by phone & e-mail, working to ensure no invoices or debit balances remain open over 60 days old – if they are, details of queries to be known.
* Query resolution for both internal and external queries Liaise with internal
* departments to resolve queries
* Awaiting costs reports
* Checking and processing inbox items
* Excellent transport links and a great team environment makes this a great place to work.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification we have listed. If your experience looks a little different but you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!”
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Kathy at our Abingdon branch or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement