Engineering 2023-01-31 15:45:31
£1000 – £2500/week
WANTED! BOILER INSTALLERS (SUBCONTRACTING / SELF-EMPLOYED)
Rubix M&E are trusted partners of leading; Blue-chip organisations, Energy & Heating suppliers, Housing Associations, Contractors and Private customers. Efficiency, customer service and safety are the core focuses.
Gas Engineer / Boiler Installer: Self Employed (Subcontracting) Package:
– Average weekly earnings: £1,000 to £2,500 per week.
– Labour only; materials supplied.
– 3 to 5 days a week (weekend work & out of hour work too!)
– Paid to you, from us; every Friday!
– Consistent work; week in, week out – 52 weeks a year.
Ideally you will have; 3 years experience and domestic gas qualifications (ACS/CCN1).
Experienced in, all or either:
– Boiler Installations
We are also recruiting for; Plumbers, Heating Engineers, Plumbing Engineers, Gas Improvers, Gas QC's, Gas Supervisors, Gas and Plumbing Managers – so we are happy to speak to anyone with a strong Plumbing / Heating / Gas background.
Call our office today to discuss (phone number removed)
View our existing vacancies on (url removed)/
Rubix M&E – The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency