Automotive/Aerospace 2023-01-13 13:51:42
£49000 – £50000/annum Plus Bonus and Company Benefits
HP19, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Job Title: Multiskilled Panel Technician
Salary: Up to £50,000 base salary per annum subject to experience and qualifications + bonus
* Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus.
* 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
* Pension contributions.
* Health cash plan.
* Ongoing training provided.
* Opportunities for career progression due to ongoing business growth.
Our client is dynamic in their approach and geared to completing outstanding repairs, by combining the latest techniques and most effective technology with delivering excellent customer service. They ensure that their customers are at the heart of what they do.
About the Job:
As an Multiskilled Technician, the purpose of your role is to repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to BSI PAS 10125 and manufacturer's standards using specialist body repair equipment.
Working on high-end vehicles, you must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales.
* Work skillfully and safely under pressure.
* Carry out work in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision.
* Be flexible in your approach.
If you are a highly skilled Panel technician / Panel Beater who is consistently outstanding and consistently overachieves in your role by displaying professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail, and customer-focused, then come and work for us. This is a high volume of repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up-to-date CV to Ellie at Pybus Recruitment