Sales 2023-08-22 12:07:15
£40000 – £45000/annum uncapped bonus OTE £20K + car allowa
You're a prolific new business hunter with a technical sales background. You're hungry and don't want to be capped on earnings. You want to be part of a thriving sector, with the freedom to attack your marketplace and be supported by experts within your industry that match your drive and career goals.
BASIC SALARY: £40-£45,000
· Uncapped OTE £20,000 BONUS Year 1, Paid Quarterly.
· Company Car Allowance £6K per annum
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Pension contribution
· Company Credit Card, Fuel Card, Business expenses
LOCATION: Open on location but likely based in a South-Central Region with good transport links.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton down towards London.
Aylesbury, Beaconsfield, Bedford, Berkhamsted, Bishops Stortford, Braintree, Buckingham,
Camberley, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Crawley, Dunstable, Gatwick, Gerrards Cross, Guildford, Harlow,
Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Hitchin, Horsham, Knebworth, Letchworth, Luton, Maidenhead, Marlow, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Reading, Redhill, Slough, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, Welwyn Garden City.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
· You don't want to be capped on earnings from the sales you generate.
· With results comes career progression and the opportunity to significantly increase your salary.
· You want to be part of the businesses growth and success.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, New Business Account Manager, Account Manager.
You'll work across several industries and sectors including Medical, Healthcare, Research Facilities, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Hospitals, Blood Banks, Laboratories and vaccine manufacturers to name a few.
Reporting to the European Sales Director, you'll be responsible for sales of new products and service contracts to both new and existing clients across your specified territory.You'll be road based for 4 out of 5 days per week and manage your time to successfully cover a diverse geographic area, to achieve your sales targets.
· Likely meeting 5-8 decision makers per week
· Complete specification details to accurately tender strong quotations.
· Advise clients on our product ranges using your presentation skills to meet their requirements.
· Following up on your quotes, close sales and follow through the process to service installation.
· Warm/Cold leads and calls, prospect and develop new business into qualified meetings for yourself.
Typical deal values range from £30,000- £100,000 and can take anywhere from a few weeks to months to close, therefore this role will ideally suit a strong consultative salesperson who is able to successfully close high value products and service contracts whilst managing client expectations.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, New Business Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Manager- Electrical Components, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Medical Device, Monitoring, Measurement, Test & Diagnostic Instrumentation.
You'll be able to demonstrate success as a B2B sales professional, who earns credibility and trust from clients, as well as:
· Generate new business with a professional and credible approach.
· Possess fantastic communication skills at all levels internally and externally with colleagues, clients, and prospective new clients.
· Be technically minded, ideally with a background in electrical / electronic / technical products.
You must have a driving license and pass security checks due to some of the facilities that we work in.
An international leading player in monitoring equipment and systems for functions such as temperature, humidity, pressure, light, oxygen and particle count. We have clients across a broad range of industries including, Pharmaceutical, Medical, Hospitals, Vaccine, and biotech services.
We are experiencing continued and planned growth and are looking to add to our team in the field.
You will have a detailed training program, followed a week in the US as an introduction to the business.
As the company continues to grow, so do the opportunities within it. We have a proven track record of individual growth and promotion from within.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: AC17415 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd