Education 2022-11-23 16:01:00
Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time
£132 – £189/day
HP21, Walton, Buckinghamshire
We are working with a friendly 1 form entry primary school in Aylesbury, who require a part time year 2 teacher to start asap.
This 1 form entry primary school require a qualified and experienced key stage 1 teacher to join their team, until the end of the academic term with the opportunity for a permenant contract for the right candidate. The role includes planning and marking and therefore the successful candidate will be paid to scale. The role is part time (job share), ideally 3 days a week.
Great commuter links from Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Milton Keynes, Thame and surrounding areas.
As the successful Year 2 Teacher you will need to;
* Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* Have the ability and experience of teaching within Key Stage 1
* Have strong classroom management skills
* Have good organisational skills
* Resilience and a desire to make positive changes in children’s lives
* Be able to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
What we can offer you;
* Your own dedicated and experienced consultant
* Fantastic industry knowledge
* Competitive rates of pay – paid to scale
* Potential permanent opportunity if desired
* Email confirmation for booking
* £100 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce – please see our website for more details
* No timesheets