Distribution 2023-01-11 09:53:16
£21450/annum 28 days holiday
Our clients in Aylesbury are currently seeking a Warehouse Operative & Relief Driver to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a hybrid role with a mix of Warehouse and Driving duties depending on order volumes fluctuating. You will be part of a strong warehouse team and report directly to the Warehouse & Transport Manager.
Duties would include:
* Using internal Warehouse System
* Stock Management
* Setting up physical and system stock bays
* Picking, Packing and Despatch of orders
* Ensuring the Warehouse is organised and tidy at all times
* Stock Rotation
* Delivery driving – Relief – as per the below:
* Making National Deliveries to Care Homes, Small Hospitals etc
* Excellent Customer Service Ensuring the Customer is aware of any Issues Surrounding their Delivery/Order. (E.G. Explaining Backorders)
* Helping Customers Un-pack and move their Delivered Goods to Necessary Locations
* Obtaining, Organising and Updating Systems with Signed Paperwork from Customers to Confirm Deliveries
* Loading Vehicle with New Deliveries
Candidates will have a good eye for detail, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
Salary to start will be £21,450 per annum, with 28 days holiday.
Working hours are 08:45 / 17:15 Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in this role and wish to apply, please contact Adam Southey at Sky Personnel Ltd