Social Care 2023-08-29 16:14:23
£32000 – £36000/annum
HP19, Bierton, Buckinghamshire
Supported Living Manager Aylesbury Bucks £32- £36k plus bonus
LOCATION: Aylesbury, Oxford & Banbury.
We require an Experienced Supported Living Manager to lead our 4 homes max 2 residents in each home (low dependency). You will be actively involved in providing support to the young residents of the home, most of whom are aged 16+ and have experienced past traumas. New Ofsted regulations are coming so this role would suit an Ofsted Deputy Manager or a CQC Deputy or Manager who has worked with 18–25-year-olds.
You will be responsible for supervising, supporting, and managing the other staff within the supported accommodation services. You will have full support of your Operations Manager. The role requires a positive value base, a good understanding of Ofsted regulations around supported accommodation, and an ability to manage staff, environment, and young people with com The Supported Accommodation Manager will review and ensure good standards of practice in recording and monitoring, liaison with other agencies, and contact with the local community. They are responsible for developing and maintaining a positive and ‘warm’ culture throughout the team and the service.
The role is based at homes in Oxford and Banbury, however, will be required to travel to our Head Office in Aylesbury for meetings & training sessions.
plex and behaviours that challenge.
Supported Living Manager Responsibilities.
· The overall operation of the services ensuring the smooth running and the allocation and management of staff. Registration with appropriate body.
· Ensuring the effective and efficient provision of support to the people using the services
· The overall objective is to increase their social development and life skills to enable them to live independently in the wider community.
· Positive and non-judgemental value base.
· Ability to demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
· Good working knowledge of the relevant legislation to your role including Ofsted regulations, safeguarding and health and safety legislation.
· Ability to represent the organisation to external bodies and members of the community.
· Ability to oversee the management service.
· Willingness to complete direct work and shifts including sleep in’s, weekends, and bank holidays, when necessary.
· Experience in working with vulnerable clients.
Supported Living Manager Professional Qualifications:
* You will join us with a QCF Level 5 Adult Management Diploma, or equivalent qualification, or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma
* Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (or equivalent)
* NVQ Level 4 Health and Social Care (Children’s Pathway) combined with a Leadership and Management Qualification
* Have experience in a similar position.
Supported Living Manager Benefits
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Training/Qualification Opportunities
* Internal progression opportunities
* Gym membership
* Pension scheme.
* 33 days annual leave
* Performance related bonus relating to statutory compliance and occupancy rate.
* Ability to work additional hours.
* Christmas party and other fun staff social events.
* Mileage and expenses paid. Due to travel to and from homes
Do you have some experience of Managing a Children’s Home Do you handle pressure with ease? Are you enthusiastic about making a positive impact on the lives of young individuals. If the answer is YES this role is tailor-made for you.
For more information about Supported Living Manager contact Mick Hull Fieldview Care Recruitment Solutions