Engineering 2022-12-27 08:08:15
£25000 – £30000/annum
My client based in Aylesbury is in need of a Supplier Quality Inspector.
Supplier Quality Inspector
Job Title: Supplier Quality Inspector
Reports to: Supplier Quality Manager
* Conduct incoming inspection measurements.
* Create dimensional reports.
* Maintain the quarantine system, log, review and process quarantined stock.
* Raise return requests to suppliers for non-conforming products.
* Support the NCR process.
* Promote a right first time quality culture.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
* Good communication skills, written and verbal. Professionally presentable.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong understanding of GD&T and MSA.
* Must be confident reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
* Experienced using CMM’s for measurement – Aberlink and Hexagon.
* Experienced working in a standardized industry (automotive, aerospace, med-dev, etc).
* Able to work at pace and with care in a dynamic environment.
The salary for this role is £25,000 – £30,000,
If you are interested in this role please reply with an up to date cv