Education 2023-03-24 14:16:53
£13000 – £20000/annum
Simply Education are looking for SEN teaching assistants who are comfortable working in Primary schools in central Aylesbury who are wanting to start immediately in the summer term.
We are working with local schools in the area who need a teaching assistants to help in Key Stage 1 and key stage 2 on a full-time basis, specialising in SEN. The candidate MUST HAVE experience as a teaching assistant or in working in a special needs capacity as roles can be challenging.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
– Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
– Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
– Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
– Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
– Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
– A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
– Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
– No need for completion of time sheets
– A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
– Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
– £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
– Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Tyrone directly at (url removed) with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Tyrone on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available