Education 2023-04-26 14:36:44
£23152 – £27281/annum
£23,152 to £27,281
Are you a Site Officer who is searching for a fresh and exciting challenge?
Would you relish the chance to work at a dynamic secondary school that’s displays excellent leadership and is part of an established trust?
Site Officer – Benefits:
* 40 hours per week
* Early shift (6:30am – 3:00pm) and late shift (10:30am – 7:00pm) on a weekly rotation
* 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
* 52 weeks a year
* Shortlisting & interviewing now.
* ASAP Start
* Permanent Contract employed directly by the school.
Site Officer -The Role
You will be based at one of the 4 schools within the trust with the ability to travel to their other schools (all within a 15-mile radius) to support the other site teams in the event of illness/holidays/projects and events cover.
You will need to have proactive and positive abilities such as good communication, working well within a team, organisational skills, has the initiative to instigate outstanding tasks and site improvement whilst also being responsive to staff and student requests for assistance.
This is a ‘hands-on role’ role that will cover many aspects such as opening/locking of premises, compliance-based tasks, premises maintenance and improvement, operation of plant and equipment and setting up for school events.
Site Officer –Overview of Responsibilities
* To be a designated key holder and be available for the safe and secure opening and closing of the premises and site.
* To review all fences, gates, doors, and windows as part of the opening and closing routine to ensure they are safe and secure, taking appropriate action where needed.
* To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the schools’ Health & Safety policies and procedures.
* To be proactive in reducing the potential for Health & Safety issues arising.
* To respond to all instances where Health & Safety issues are raised or noticed, and where possible make safe and/or isolate.
* To ensure that all emergency equipment is tested and recorded in accordance with agreed schedules.
* To maintain up to date records in the agreed template for all chemicals, extinguishers, moving equipment, working at heights equipment and other items as may be required under Health and Safety requirements.
* To be proactive in clearing the agreed external areas of snow and/or ice, as often as required by the prevailing weather to facilitate safe movement on the site.
* Part of an established academy trust
* Visionary Senior Leadership Team
* Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
* Close to good transport links – M25-A41 and bus and train links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Katie @ Milestone Education today to apply for this Site Officer role