Construction 2023-06-15 10:26:11
£50000 – £55000/annum Plus Package
Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Site Manager for their business based in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will be heavy civils based with experience in the water treatment and utilities sectors. Thames or Southern Water experience will also be advantageous for this role.
The Site Manager will be responsible for the management of the construction sites in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’ objectives, while maintaining standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control. They will deliver on-going projects, to the specified quality, the required programme and to the maximum commercial performance.
* Planning, programming and resourcing.
* Contract Budget and target programme – preparation and monitoring.
* Site Cost Control.
* Construction of the works to specified quality standards.
* Health & Safety and Environmental compliance and best practice.
* Compliance with contract particulars.
* Management of site staff, sub-contractors and operatives.
* Liaison with the Engineer’s Representative, Project Manager or Supervisor.
* Efficient utilisation and use of resources in carrying out your duties.
* Maintain comprehensive records and ensure all records are archived.
* Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
* Inspection, testing, commissioning and handover.
* 5+ years' experience as a Site Manager within civil engineering industry
* Water Sector, drainage and utilities experience is essential
* Sub contractor experience within Infrastructure civil projects.
* Must have valid and relevant SMSTS.
* Must have valid and relevant CSCS.
* Bsc Civil Engineering or Equivalent
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to suit this position, please send your covering letter and CV for the attention of David Stevens or call BCS Connect for a confidential discussion about the role