Engineering 2022-11-21 05:58:43
£35000 – £45000/annum 25 days holiday + bank holidays + co
If you're a multi skilled (but mechanically biased) Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer looking for sensible hours, good pay and holidays – read this ad! We're looking for people with experience of repair or refurbishment of some form of industrial capital equipment or special purpose machinery. You've also been hands on with high speed milling, CNC, CMM equipment. Covering sites across the UK – you'll be happy to commute to our Milton Keynes office when needed.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £45,000
· 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Company bonus
· Access to full benefits package including healthcare (with family option)
LOCATION: Whilst covering sites across the UK, you will need to be happy to commute to our Milton Keynes site / workshop as this role will be split 70 / 30 between field and workshop based.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Milton Keynes, Luton, Watford, Banbury, Bedford, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Bicester, Oxford, Buckingham, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough
Why should I apply?
· Service, fault find and provide maintenance on high quality, German manufactured CNC machinery for clients across – Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Medical, Engraving and Print markets – all across the South of England
· We take great pride in NOT wasting our service team's time. You're a valuable asset and we'll use you as such. Spend less time driving and more time engineering!
· We're a small team where everything you do makes a difference to our bottom line – and because of profit share / bonuses – when the company succeeds, we all succeed.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Multi skilled Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – CNC / CMM
This Service Engineer role will be split between workshop based engineering and field based – covering the South of England, you'll be servicing, maintaining and refurbishing and / or refitting high quality, German manufactured CNC machinery.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Multi skilled Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – CNC / CMM
· Split between workshop (30%) and field based service engineering (70%) covering clients across the South of the UK
· Overnight trips – 1-2 per week maximum and all scheduled
· Core hours are Monday to Friday – the vast majority of work within normal working hours and time in lieu offered on occasional late nights
· Field work is roughly 50/50 split between scheduled maintenance, or upgrades and reactionary breakdown and / or repair. Reaction time can be 24-48 hours, or more depending on availability of parts.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Multi skilled Service Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – CNC / CMM
· You're a multi skilled but mechanically biased Service or Maintenance Engineer with some specific experience of repairs, refurb, maintenance of machinery.
· Any exposure to high speed milling, CNC or CMM machinery or related industrial capital equipment or special purpose machinery would be of benefit
· You're happy to stay away around the UK for 1-2 nights a week but dependent on your geography, this could be less.
We're a UK sister company of a global group – a well established and respected manufacturer of high quality CNC machinery. We've got a large and growing installed user base all across the UK.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Workshop Engineer, Mechanical Fitter, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Multi skilled Engineer, Project Engineer, Applications Engineer, Service Team Leader, Maintenance Team Leader – CNC, CMM, industrial machinery, high speed milling, turning machinery, boring machinery, cutting machinery, .
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16989 Wallace Hind Selection Ltd