Engineering 2023-06-15 09:38:53
£27000 – £32000/annum
HP20, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Our client in Aylesbury is seeking a Quality Inspector to work in the Quality and Assurance Department, to join them on a Permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading engineering firm in the Motorsport, Automotive and Aerospace sector, our client is seeking an individual with an interest in developing skills in production and engineering.
* To carry out inspection & testing of materials and components using variety of processes/techniques in accordance with job card instructions, drawings, specifications, and relevant quality procedures.
* To accurately interpret component drawings and test procedures so that part numbers, drawing issues, product requirements and special process requirements can be correctly identified and applied.
* To generate inspection reports/non-conformance reports in accordance with company quality policy.
* To record all inspection and testing work in Tricorn system.
* To identify jigs & components using laser marking specified in accordance with job card instructions.
* To handle materials carefully and comply with safety regulations so that components are not damaged, and accidents do not occur due to mishandling
* To complete work in accordance with required work schedules so that productivity can be maintained at the highest level
* To liaise with internal personnel, suppliers, and customers in the resolution of quality issues
* To assist in the successful implementation of ongoing company quality programs such as continuous improvement, ISO:9001 QMS etc
* Part marking
Job Specific Skills:
* Experience of using inspection tools such as Verniers and Micrometres
* Knowledge of geometric dimensioning & tolerancing
* Basic computer skills such as Microsoft word and excel
* Experience of using CMM and Liquid Penetrant NDT would be an advantage but not essential as training can be given
* Attention to detail
* Data Analysis skills
* Team player – with ability to work independently
* Reliable, punctual, and flexible
* Deadline conscious
* Ability to read/interpret and understand technical drawings/cad models
* Physical ability to lift and move light to medium weights during inspection activities
* Able to follow instruction and follow an established process
* Able to work within a small close team
If you are would like to more or wish to apply, please contact Adam Southey on (phone number removed). Closing date Wednesday 28th June 2023