Manufacturing/Surveying 2023-01-10 14:31:15
Pertemps are excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing award winning business who are seeking multiple Quality Controller on a Permanent contract to join their state of the art facility in Aylesbury.
The main duties of the role are outlined below:
– Perform QC inspections in Goods In, Bulks and Finished Goods to ensure quality standards are maintained.
– Review batch documentation to ensure compliance with written instructions.
– Conducts stock verification checks to support quality levels of the cycle counting process.
– Continually improves standards, monitors hygiene, quality and products safety issues on a daily basis.
– Identifies and reports any issues in accordance with company procedures and supports deviation/complaint investigations.
– Guarantees success of ad hoc projects to improve the smooth running of the production and logistics processes.
Further details about the role are as follows:
– Start Date: As soon as possible
– Working hours: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday: 8.30am – 3.30pm
– Dress code: Casual/Comfortable
– Duration: Long term temp
– Hourly rate: £12 per hour
Apply today with an updated CV or call me on (phone number removed)