Construction 2023-02-09 14:37:00
£40000 – £55000/annum Negotiable depending on experience
HP17, Longwick, Buckinghamshire
Role Role/Position: Production Manager
Hours of work: Full time, permanent
Salary: £40-55K, negotiable depending on experience
My client is a Global retail services agency, with offices in the UK, Dublin, Dubai, Italy and Spain.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our UK team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a busy Workshop environment with a strong background in either luxury retail, exhibitions, or events. You will be working with an industry leading agency that has an established foothold in luxury retail, with a large portfolio of high-end clients and a reputation for supplying bespoke Window, Pop up & event projects.
• Oversee all aspects of the production process both in our workshop and with external suppliers
• Liaising with our workshop, suppliers and the project and senior management team
• Site management and co-ordination of suppliers, freelancers, sub-contractors, event staff and colleagues
• Project accounting including preparing quotes, responding to tenders, budget control and reporting
• Organizing and managing programmes of works, production and Install schedules
• Developing and maintaining sub-contractor and supplier relationships
• Recruiting and sourcing both full time and freelance production staff in line with company growth and busy periods.
• Sourcing, selecting and ordering of bespoke materials.
• Preparation of H&S documentation
You will have:
• The ability to manage multiple projects/clients/sites simultaneously.
• Site management experience
• An ability to foresee potential issues and solve problems on a daily basis, whilst maintaining client expectations
• Knowledge of the technical design process and bespoke production techniques – windows, pop ups, events and exhibitions
• Experience in on-site health and safety
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills in relation to managing sub-contractors and global clients
• IT skills and an understanding of technical plans/drawings
• Positive attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
• The ability to multitask and to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, often to tight timescales and on own initiative
• Previous experience in similar role and within the same field