Education 2023-04-20 12:01:38
£75 – £90/day
Having worked with the primary schools in Aylesbury for the best part of the last decade we have seen a huge increase in demand for support staff over the last couple of years and this academic year isn't any different!
Do you have experience working with primary aged children? Are you looking for work in term time only? Maybe you have a young family and working school hours would suit you and your families needs? If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
We are working on various teaching assistant and supporting roles across the Aylesbury area, both full and part time with various start dates. If you're interested in working within a local primary school then get in touch. We'd love to speak with you.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
* Have a Level 2/Level 3 NVQ or a minimum of 6 months experience in working within the classroom as a Teaching Assistant
* Be engaging and flexible if needed
* Able to deal with challenging behaviour
* Have a patient, creative approach
* Have experience working with SEND needs
* Be able to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
* Undertake a full registration interview including DBS and reference checks
What can we offer you?
* Leading rates of pay
* Flexible working that suits you
* Your own dedicated consultant
* Extensive industry knowledge
* Strong rapport with local schools