Education 2023-01-20 14:58:47
£24859 – £42000/annum
WE ARE RECRUITING ON BEHALF OF A TRUST FOR THE BELOW VACANCY AT AN OUTSTANDING SCHOOL IN AYLESBURY
Full Time or Part time
EXCELLENT PAY RATES!
ASAP Start or April 2023 start – EYFS, KS1 and KS2 vacancies
This beautiful modern school in AYLESBURY with great sports and arts facilities is focused on pupils diverse development. The rich curriculum motivates pupils, who told inspectors that learning was enjoyable and interesting. Subjects, such as modern foreign languages and the creative arts, help pupils develop their speaking skills and confidence. The emphasis on reading, writing and mathematics ensures that pupils, by the end of Year 6, have a good understanding of the key skills they need to succeed when they move to their secondary schools.
The role – Primary Teacher in AYLESBURY:
• Raise attainment through creative use of the curriculum across all subjects
• Assure pupils progress is measured appropriately and their educational needs are met on an individual basis
• Ensure effective use of all available facilities and resources
• Contribute towards the curriculum development
• To continue to access professional development
• Create a nurturing environment for pupils to reach the maximum of their capabilities
Due to the schools structure and experienced staff the school is able to accommodate a teacher in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
• Experience in a long term Primary Teaching role and QTS or equivalent
• Experience working with SEN pupils in a mainstream classroom environment
• Outstanding behavior and classroom management skills
• Passionate about after school programmes and extracurricular activities
• Track record of raising attainment
• Experience in SAT preparation for KS1 and KS2 is an advantage
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website .
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to
or call Waqas on: / for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.