Education 2023-10-04 15:00:11
Contract, Temporary, Part Time
£140 – £150/day
It's getting busy already this term! If you're an experienced primary teacher we would love to hear from you.
Having worked with the local primary schools for nearly a decade, we have fantastic relationships with the primary schools across Aylesbury as well as a large number of qualfied primary teachers. However, I'm sure you know the on going demand for supply teachers which means we'd love the chance to speak and work with even more qualified and local teachers.
If you're a qualified Primary Teacher and want the joy of being in the classroom without all of the paperwork then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. We are able to be as flexible as you need us to be, whether you want to work 1 day a week or full time, we can help. If you would only like to work within a specific Key Stage, we can also cater to this.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
* Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Early Careers Teacher (ECT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
* MUST have Qualified Teacher Status
* Minimum of 6 months experience within a UK primary school
* Have the ability and experience of teaching at primary level
* Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills
* Have strong organisational skills
* Be able to use your own initiative as well as being able to work as part of a team
* Be flexible
* Reliable and contactable
What we can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Your own dedicated consultant with fantastic industry and area knowledge
* Flexible work that suits you
* Working with the same pool of schools each week, meaning you can build strong rapport
* No timesheets!
* £100 referral plan – see our website for details