Engineering 2023-03-10 08:33:16
£36000 – £42000/annum
This company is currently leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products, and healthcare through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand.
They are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team!
This role will contribute to the Stereolithography research and development team based in Aylesbury. As a member of the team you will perform self initiated or assigned technical projects leading to innovative applications and extension of existing and new products and technologies of major importance to the company.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
* Minimum 2 years experience in Mechanical Design.
* Experience in sheet metal fabrication.
* Experience or knowledge of 3D Printing equipment.
* Experience in CAD Software
* Experience in PDM/PLM tools
* 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays + additional day for your birthday.
* International working experience.
* Competitive Salary + Bonus scheme