Marketing 2023-04-13 17:22:45
Our client a well-established company based in Aylesbury is looking for a Marketing & Events Executive to support the development, implementation and successful delivery of their events and wider marketing activity.
This is a temporary full-time role 35 hrs per week (approx. 4-6 month contract) but will consider part time hours for the right candidate.
Must be in a realistic location to Aylesbury
* Support the Events Manager in planning and implementing B2B events, including sourcing speakers, venues, catering and accommodation.
* Drafting agendas, speaker liaison and briefings, room set up and delegate packs
* Draft copy for promotional eshots and newsletters to promote events in newsletters and on the website
* Support the delivery of events and marketing activity through telemarketing, liaise with potential beneficiaries over the phone to arrange attendance at events or 121 meetings with the team
* Update Microsoft Dynamics and Marketing folders with documentation as required
* On occasions, maybe required to attend events to support registration and set up.
* Full driving licence including business insurance would be preferable in order to attend events.
* Excellent communication skills, confident and effective communicator in writing, via telephone and face to face
* Ability to multitask and manage various functions at once
* Demonstrable experience in writing and preparing of business reports
* Able to demonstrate a high level of competence regarding the use of Microsoft Office programmes (including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint)
* Effective time/task management skills with the ability to work without supervision
* Excellent attention to detail and quality conscious approach are essential
* CRM system/database management experience
* Business awareness and basic understanding of the needs of small businesses
* Experience of working in a small dynamic team
* £13 ph. Plus Holiday pay