Social Care 2023-02-08 18:40:07
£40 – £42/hour Flexible home working
Local Authority Designated Officer LADO | Hampshire County Council
Hampshire are recruiting for a Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) to review 300 files as per LADO National Review. This role is based in Aylesbury but completely flexible for home working.
• Identification of those at risk or in need of protection, determining with the employer the most suitable method of intervention
• An expert witness in disciplinary hearings and attending employment tribunals as required
• To chair Position of Trust meetings
• To disseminate the outcomes of processes as appropriate and work with employers to ensure that referrals of cases to the Disclosure and Barring Service and the relevant professional regulatory body are made appropriately
• To identify cases requiring additional media and communications protocols and bring those to the attention of senior managers
• Manage the recording systems that provide clear audit trails about decision making
• To manage the submission of data relating to allegations against staff and volunteers to the Department for Education when required
• To liaise as necessary with representatives of other Local Authorities in respect of position of trust abuse issues that span council boundaries.
Please apply for a confidential chat